CBR Phase 2
Central Board of Revenue Employees Cooperative Housing Society, Phase II,Kot kohlia, Rawalpindi
- Approved by RDA
- Near to Sector I-16 Islamabad
- 8 km from Haji Camp
- 5 Km from New Airport Via Moterway Thalliyan interchange.
- Near to Metro-Bus Airport
- Near Ring Road
Approval of Sui Gas Connection for Ph-IICBR ECHS feel immense pleasure to convey to all its members that with the blessings of Almighty Allah, we have fulfilled our commitments. Latest achievement is the Approval of Sui Gas Connection for CBR Town, Kot Kohlian, Rawalpindi. This goal is achieved with the collective efforts of President Mr. Altaf Ahmad Bhat, Secretary Muhammad Saleem Khan, Vice President Ch. Nazir Ahmad, Finance Secretary Mr. Akhlaq Masood Sindhu and the Management Committee. CBR ECHS again Congratulate all the members on this occasion
Phase-II Latest Developments
- NOCs / MoU of Phase-II.
- RDA NOC to Start Development work # RDA/MP&TE/F-PHS-17/550.
- Civil Aviation Authority NOC # PD(BBIA)6278/550/10/ANS/817.
- Ministry of Defense NOC # 6/26/Misc/D-28/2008.
- IESCO MoU and deposited 25% grid sharing.
- Right of Way from Land Lords + FOECHS
- Link to Motor way in process.
- From Foreign Office ECHS to CBR Town Phase-II
- Development Work near to complete.
- Underground work tank completed, Main double road Carpeted, Retaining Walls, Sub base, Earth Work.
- Further work under process.
- Approval of College and School in process.
- Land for Hospital allocated.
- Approval of Sui Gas (in process).
- Electric Underground work is completed.
- Purchased 2300 Kanals land at Phase-II.
- Purchasing of 5000 Kanals more land at Phase-II is in progress as approved by Registrar ICT.
- Approximately 6500 members are registered in Phase-II.
- Link to Girja Road.
- Approval for Expansion of Project/Affiliation/Joint Venture of projects by CR vide Letter No: 2877/CR/ICT/B, dated 24-12-2014.
- Congratulation to the members of CBR Town Phase II. Re-Carpeting of the Roads of CDA Sector I-14 to I-16 have been started.
- 300′ and 500′ wide Right of Way for Expressway.
- 60′ wide Exclusive Road for Commercial including Parking.
- 100% Underground Electricity.
- 24 hours surveillance through CCTV.
- 40′, 70′ & 80′ wide Roads for Residential areas.
- Natural Water Resource through Water Supply Network.
- Street Lights, Masjid, Parks, Government Schools, Club for Members, Marriage Lawns, Hospital, Community Center, Indoor Games.
RDA Approved Housing Societies
Today on 06-12-2017 RDA Published his Approved Housing Schemes in Daily Jang Newspaper Rawalpindi Edition and Proudly Central Board of Revenue Employees Cooperative Housing Society (CBR ECHS) is one of them